Embracing Tao, you become embraced.
Supple, breathing gently, you become reborn.
Clearing your vision, you become clear.
Nurturing your beloved, you become impartial.
Opening your heart, you become accepted.
Accepting the World, you embrace Tao.
Bearing and nurturing,
Creating but not owning,
Giving without demanding,
Controlling without authority,
This is love.”
― The Teachings of Lao-Tzu: The Tao-Te Ching
Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture is an act of love. It is a reminder to our bodies, minds and spirits that we are one and our nature is to be whole and harmonious. When we feel off-kilter and our body begins to ache, our emotions begin to overwhelm and our minds begin to run, the help of a few tiny needles, some quiet breaths, being listened to and gentle touch can slow our minds, calm our emotions and ease our bodies, helping us find harmony once again.
It is with great reverence I welcome all of you into my treatments. Here you are free to express yourself in all your beauty and wounding. Here you are seen as the Sacred Being you are. Here your body is honoured as an ally and a vessel. Here we make magic.
What I Treat:
WOMEN’S HEALTH & FERTILITY ACUPUNCTURE
- Missed Periods
- Painful Periods
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Undiagnosed Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Headaches
- Ovarian Cysts, PCOS, Endometriosis
- Menstrual Cycle regulation after birth control
- Menopause & Perimenopause discomfort
- Infertility/subfertility support
- IVF Support
- IUI Support
- FET Support
- Colds and Flus
- Vaccine Prep and follow-up
- Diarrhea and Constipation
- Eczema and other skin issues
- Nightmares and Night Terrors
- Threatened Miscarriage
- Pregnancy Nausea
- Pregnancy Pubic symphysis, low back and hip pain
- Pregnancy mood disorders
- Pregnancy hypertension
- Pregnancy induced Diabetes
- Recurring UTIs
- Breech or Posterior Position
- Cervical Ripening/Pre-birth Preparation
- Labour Induction
- In Hospital or Home support
- Mother Roasting Treatments
- Postpartum Mood Disorders
- Insufficient Lactation
- Postpartum urinary incontinence
- Trauma and birth story support
- Psycho-spiritual/Emotional wellbeing
- Gut health
- Immunity support
- Sleep Issues
- Headaches and Migraines
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Colds and Flus
- Trauma and Injuries