A six week journey to discovering where you come from, the medicine you carry in your bones and the ways to honour and heal your lineage.
Are you dealing with a series of traumatic events that happened a long time ago – even before you were born?
Can’t seem to stop looking behind you out of fear, regret, or anxiety from a trauma you should have healed from.
You are not alone.
Most of the trauma that we are currently dealing with often has strong roots in our early life, or in a past life of which we may have no conscious awareness. The idea that a person’s life can be affected by what their ancestors went through is not new; it has been around for a very long time.
Ancestral Trauma generally refers to the ways in which trauma experienced in one generation affects the health and well-being of descendants of future generations.
Ancestral trauma roots are diverse and could range from war, infidelity, mental anxiety, immigration, just to name a few.
This pain may have been passed down, along with other pieces of information.
If you always feel sad or have experienced a lot of anxiety and can’t see how or why this pain has become a mainstay in your life, finding out about ancestral trauma will shed light on what is going on.
How can transforming Ancestral trauma help you?
- You will feel freer, clearer and more grounded
- You will be more connected to your ancestors and their stories
- You will feel more prepared to step into conscious conception
- You will have more capacity as a child and parent to actively heal family patterns
- You will have resources to work with anything that comes up as you continue to work with your ancestors
- You will find acceptance and understanding for what you have inherited and tools to transform this inheritance
WHERE DO I COME IN?
There are many different patterns at birth, which, if left unhealed become our normal, divergent behavior.
Most people are not aware of this possibility and believe these patterns simply to be a part of their nature. It is only through understanding, acceptance and transformation that we can live out who we really are.
INTRODUCING THE TRANSFORMING ANCESTRAL TRAUMA COURSE:
The Transforming Ancestral Trauma program is a cohesive 6 week course that teaches individuals dealing with ancestral trauma or other inherited patterns to identify the stories and beliefs that they carry, creating acceptance and ultimately transformation.
The course is designed to equip you with the tools needed to transform, heal, and rise above this inheritance that has caused you so much pain, fear and doubt.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TRANSFORMING ANCESTRAL TRAUMA?
- Those experiencing Anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues
- Those experiencing Trauma and/or fear
- Those with unexplained or Inherited disease
- Those with Unhealthy family dynamics
- Those who worry about passing stuff on to their kids
- Those who wish to grow and evolve
Next Round will be Feb 1 to Mar 21 2021
Sign up for my newsletter for updates
Your Ancestors Are Waiting
Healing yourself, your family and the World
In this course you will
- Connect with your Ancestors
- Discover how to work with the medicine they offer
- Learn how to heal the trauma and limiting patterns you have inherited.
- Track your ancestors and discover their stories
- To welcome everyone and open our container we will call on our ancestors, guides and Great Sprit to support us in this Journey on the Autumn Equinox
Preparing to Meet the Ancestors
- Video lesson on preparing to work with the ancestors, what you may experience, tools to manage what might come up and deepen your journey
- Guided Meditation to help you ground, release and connect in with your spirit
- How to build an ancestor altar to support your journey and connection
What is Ancestral Trauma and how does it affect us?
- Video lesson introducing you to the foundations of ancestral trauma and medicine
- Workbook that sets the motion for accountability and preparing yourself for transformational healing
- self-care checklist- to remind you of the support and tools you have when things get tough
How is Ancestral Trauma Passed down?
- Video lesson including expert views, opinions, and perspectives from Chinese medicine, shamanism, epigenetics and homeopathy. Learning all these concepts is key to understanding how ancestral trauma is passed down
- Workbook to dive into what your preconceived notions of inheritance are and which of these system makes sense to you and what doesn’t
Connecting with your Ancestral Medicine
- Drum Journey to meet your Ancestors and the medicine they offer you
- Video lesson on ways to connect deeper with your ancestral medicine
- Workbook to explore the ways you are connecting and what comes up for you
How to Identify Ancestral Trauma?
- Video lesson on ways to identify ancestral trauma
- Workbook to explore what you discover in your journey of connecting to your ancestors
Healing Ancestral Trauma
- Drum Journey to connect with your ancestors and identify what healing needs to be done
- Video lesson on ways to release and heal ancestral trauma for yourself and your lineage
- Workbook to help identify what works for you and remember what your ancestors taught you
- Detailed list of books, classes, practitioners and research to help you further your exploration and healing
- Closing ceremony to honour our ancestors on Samhain and offer our gratitude for all the healing that has been done
What is included in the course?
Connect with your Ancestral Medicine
First 15 people get a one on one healing
Only included with the live launch
For the first 15 people to sign up to the course, you will get the chance to dive deeper into this work with a one-on-one shamanic healing with Marika Hall. This healing will allow you to further break through the patterns and barriers you may be experiencing in clearing your Ancestral trauma. As well as getting insights into the specific medicine of your ancestors.
Group Healing ($150 value)
All participants will be invited to a live group healing to help clear any blockages you are experiencing, open your heart to the medicine of your ancestors, reweave your DNA and gather collective wisdom from the group’s ancestors. The healing will be recorded.
To begin and end this journey together, you will be lead through a live group ritual to call in the support of Great Spirit, our ancestors, guides and angels. These rituals will weave together our work and the intentions that you each have for doing this work and the support to continue this course throughout your life. Both Rituals will be recorded.
When will the course begin and end?
- The course runs twice a year from the Autumn Equinox Sept 22 to Samhain Oct 31 and from Imbolc Feb 1 to Spring Equinox Mar 21.
How Long is the course?
- The course is mapped out over six weeks but you can take as much time as you need with it. You will have access for the lifetime of the course.
What if I can’t make the live components?
- All live components will be recorded and delivered to you later that day so you can participate. The energy field of these rituals, healings and drum journeys will incorporate all the people who we are with on the course and their ancestors.
How long will I have access to the course?
- You will have access to it for the lifetime of the course. At least 12 months.
What if I am struggling with the course?
- Tools are provided throughout the course to help you navigate any challenges that might come up. There is also a group board for each lesson to share and the group healing and rituals to help support you. Working with a friend or family member as you do the course can also be helpful.
Are there any scholarships for the course?
- Yes, I will be offering 5 scholarships to the course for BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and those struggling with mental health challenges that cannot afford the course. If this is you please email me directly for an application. firstname.lastname@example.org
If Not Now when?
Your Ancestors are speaking to you everyday
Why learn from me?
Marika Reid Hall RAc, HDP, BA
I am a Mama, Acupuncturist, Shamanic Practitioner, Holistic Doula and Ceremony Creatrix who is dedicated to helping people return to self through finding connection with their bodies, spirit and the rhythms of nature. I have been fascinated by the herstory of my ancestors and how their lives, traumas, beliefs and stories have shaped my life; from my genetics to my own beliefs. Through my work as a Doula, Shamanic Practitioner and Acupuncturist, I have seen how the imprinting of patterns from the ancestors can affect our lives and how these can be understood and cleared to create more acceptance, freedom and joy.
Take this course for yourself to have the greatest experience of life possible.
Do it for those that have come before you, and those who will come after you – AND DO IT FOR YOU.
Live your best live now!!!
Next round will run from Feb 1 to Mar 21 2021.
Sign up for my newsletter below for updates.
Time to connect with your ancestors