Q: What does an acupuncture session with you look like?
A: Each return session is 60 minutes long and includes
- 15-20 min check-in, education, sharing, dreaming, praying
- 5-10 min insert needles
- 20 minutes relaxation, guided or singing meditation
- 5-10 min massage or adjunct therapy (moxa, cupping, guasha)
- 5-10 min check-in
all education and exercise materials will be emailed to you at the end of the day of your session
In each session there is always a choice of aromatherapy, eye pillow, heated bed, blankets and music
Q: Who do you work with?
Women who are on a path to wellness and deeper understanding of their bodies
Women and pregnant people looking for a more supported experience of pregnancy, birth and postpartum
Anyone who wishes to find the sacred in their life and know there is something more to what they are experiencing
Q: How do you practice?
Through combining education, lifestyle recommendations, tapping into your innate wisdom, the collective unconscious and your energetic support team
I combine Chinese medical theory and philosophy, western medical knowledge and the principles of shamanic healing
Q: What tools do you use?
- Acupuncture needles, moxa, cups and guasha
- My hands, elbows, fingers, eyes, ears and nose
- My voice, drum and rattle
- Feathers, bones, crystals and flower essences
- My guides and your guides
Q: How often should I come to see you?
in our initial visit, we will do an in-depth intake including what your goals and dreams are, what your financial resources are and how we can work together. With this we will make a plan, anywhere from once a week to once a month to the change of each season.
Q: When do you work?
- Tuesday & Wednesday 2-7pm
- Monday and Thursday 12-4pm
Home and Hospital visits
Q: Do you accept insurance?
Yes I accept insurance from the companies listed below as well as MSP premium assistance.